Dr Jillian de Araugo
Dr Jillian de Araugo is a high energy, people focused, results-oriented innovator with extensive experience in business leadership, strategic planning, stakeholder relations and change management. She has a highly developed sense of community service and social justice and demonstrated talents in opportunity analysis, project management and team facilitation. Appointed Adjunct Professor to Divine Word University in Papua New Guinea in 2012, Jill is working with the President and senior academic managers to identify and implement high level changes in the university's strategic plan. Her achievements are characterized by her motivation to implement innovative solutions against high-end performance goals in volatile and competitive markets.
A businesswoman with a strong education background, Dr de Araugo:
• is a skilled manager of people and budgets
• is accustomed to working within tight budgetary frameworks
• has extensive experience managing change
• empathises with minority stakeholder groups
• is able to establish a high-profile presence among business and government power-brokers
• is a compelling communicator
Professor de Araugo's current work includes mentoring emerging senior managers with Sports Victoria and developing leadership capability within the Australian African community through Leadership Victoria.
• ‘Big picture’ strategic approach to user-centred development in commercially sustainable, socially responsible settings
• Proven ability in creative and innovative project development and co-ordination across multi-disciplinary teams.
• Demonstrated ability to distil and determine individual and team goals, aligning them with organisational objectives.
• High-level communication, networking and relationship skills with people at all levels, including boards, staff, internal and external stakeholders, including government and industry funding bodies.
• Strong management skills developed through extensive business experience in Australia and New Zealand in the not-for profit, private education sector.
• Enduring commitment to education, training and community development as a collaborative process addressing the needs of a complex and changing society at local and global levels.
Executive mentoring, policy development, strategic planning, project management
Jill can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org